Subject: Mathematics Expert with Python Expertise - Freelance AI Trainer - Mindrift
From: Mindrift <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2026 01:02:05 +0000

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Timothy,

Thanks for your interest in joining the Mindrift platform as an AI Tutor in
Mathematics Expert with Python Expertise - Freelance AI Trainer. We’re
currently reviewing your information! 

What’s next?

We’ll get in touch if your background aligns with what we’re looking for and
share the next steps — usually a short assessment to better understand your
expertise.

After successfully completing the assessment, you may be: 

Invited to join an active project if there’s one available in your domain. 
Added to our talent pool and considered for future opportunities if there are
no active projects in your domain. 

Gaps between projects are normal, as availability depends on our clients’
needs.

A little about us

Mindrift operates on a project-based model. We connect professionals across
different domains with exciting AI training projects from companies around the
world. Our opportunities are flexible, remote, and rewarding!

While we take a look at your CV, get to know the Mindrift community. We’ve got
a talented bunch of AI trainers, contributing to exciting projects from every
corner of the world. And check out the Mindrift blog while you’re at it — we
share tons of useful information and AI content over there!

Looking forward to staying in touch,
Mindrift Team

Please read the Privacy Notice carefully.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------