Subject: Thanks for applying to Mindrift
From: Workable <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2026 01:02:00 +0000

Mindrift

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Your application for the Mathematics Expert with Python Expertise - Freelance AI Trainer job was submitted successfully.
Here's a copy of your application data for safekeeping.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** PERSONAL INFORMATION **

Name: Timothy Bourdeau

Email: [email-masked]

Phone: +17277983394

Address: Crystal River, FL

** PROFILE **

Resume: 20260124 - Timothy Bourdeau - CV Manufacturing.docx.pdf

Withdraw this application
https://toloka-ai.workable.com/jobs/5504094/candidates/dLKDCmJ3SRDcmbXQI_eLMhxsoatlH-2IKY25sk8EJKM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Powered by Workable
https://jobs.workable.com/