Subject: [Update on project availability] 🐴🪽 Pegasus SE: Rate the Quality and Usefulness of AI-Generated Summaries in Gmail [K-481328812]
From: DataAnnotation <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2026 17:22:52 +0000

This project is a bit different than what you might typically see on your 
dashboard, so we wanted to take a moment to explain how it works:

 * 
In this project, you will review and rate an AI-generated summary of to-dos 
and updates in your email inbox across several axes.

 * 
Because you are providing an evaluation of your customized AI summary, there 
is only 1 task available at a time. Providing a second evaluation of the same 
summary wouldn't be useful. 😆

 * 
We expect that this project will run multiple times per week, and you can 
participate every time it runs.

 * 
The AI summary will change somewhat between projects (based on new emails you 
receive) so EVERY TIME it runs you can participate, even if you participated a 
day or two prior.

This is why you will only see 1 available task on your dashboard for these 
projects. High-quality, thorough tasks submitted in this project may also open 
up other projects in the Pegasus family, as well as R&R opportunities.

Project: [PRIORITY +$2/hr] 🐴🪽 Pegasus SE: Rate the Quality and Usefulness of 
AI-Generated Summaries in Gmail [K-481328812] 
<https://app.dataannotation.tech/workers/tasks?project_id=0a3fe2e7-1f33-4c57-8dbc-0944f22d1617&utm_campaign=0a3fe2e7-1f33-4c57-8dbc-0944f22d1617&utm_medium=email&utm_source=announcement>

 © 2026 DataAnnotation | Cookie Policy 
<https://app.dataannotation.tech/contract/da_cookie_policy>