Subject: Your cancellation confirmation
From: Scribd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2026 23:07:59 +0000

Your cancellation confirmation You're welcome back anytime. 

 

 <https://www.scribd.com> 

 Hi Tjphuhs, 

 Your subscription has been canceled effective March 3, 2026. 

 You no longer have ad-free access to Scribd, Slideshare, and Everand. If you 
change your mind, it’s easy torestart your subscription 
<https://www.scribd.com/your-account>.

 Don’t forget, we're always here to help. Visit our Help Center 
<https://support.scribd.com/hc/> for more information or feel free to contact us
 <https://support.scribd.com/hc/requests/new> directly with any questions, 
comments, or concerns.

 Thank you, 
 Scribd, Inc. 

Restart subscription <https://www.scribd.com/your-account> 

 <https://www.scribd.com/> 

Account  <https://www.scribd.com/your-account> Help center  
<https://support.scribd.com/hc/en-us?brand=scribd> Contact us  
<https://www.scribd.com/contact> 

 <https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scribd-170m-documents/id6448807714> 
 
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scribd.app.reader0.docs&hl=en>

 <https://www.scribd.com/> 

Account  <https://www.scribd.com/your-account> 
Help center  <https://support.scribd.com/hc/en-us?brand=scribd> 
Contact us  <https://www.scribd.com/contact> 

 <https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scribd-170m-documents/id6448807714> 
 
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scribd.app.reader0.docs&hl=en>

 This email was sent to [email-masked]
 Scribd, Inc., 460 Bryant Street San Francisco, CA, 94107, United States
 Everand, Scribd, and Slideshare are trademarks of Scribd, Inc. All rights 
reserved.