Subject: Alert: You're Three Payments Behind
From: "Upgrade" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2026 20:55:22 +0000

Please log on and make your payment today.

      Upgrade     96
( https://link.upgrade.com/f/a/J3KcaKRoxyuwa1DO2pKN3Q~~/AAQRxRA~/Ogkp3GlgIVohY-iUwtdjBp0RvuqQ4WAtrZlSfEwpzpM0WJRNe46T8AS6baX6LrW_cI6EpuCx7STeqpAiBAoj6nWSHrY9NViYuOCOnrVJmLc~ )

Hi
Timothy,
Please log on and make your payment today. Your account
320794403 is three payments behind and
87 days past due in the amount of
$2,390.17.   This account requires your
immediate attention. Schedule a payment online or give us a call
at: (844) 334-3551 to avoid further negative credit reporting. If
you are not able to make your payment or want to use a different
form of payment, please give us a call.

Schedule A Payment (
https://link.upgrade.com/f/a/T28ev0kfyg2Zidgr0-PB2g~~/AAQRxRA~/o51Q-fbkOlt8KwJKYaVb7rypZXH_ZRfuEyOIaCwf40bZa0isLhcQaN3JwmGxdN8kPbP76CalwOg8BuEjduH0sQHLD9PgRxKWjbjRBajXWhX1513oD6o1piIqFmSRYJXrRXdRTVGzMl6pQp5WA3XjitBr5ZPFF_TOrnFJY0L3vTIirE2gJMDJAWkyvxUeT4z7suKbMzCrOtnx_aT-apmTNVM5GRDYHCm0TDUm8Dgsg8DVdNb3xqbEd40kL9j2jDFYfN-oIpNs6vtJadufWqsBPQ~~
)     
  Thanks,
The Upgrade Team                  If you have questions, we're
here to help.    [email-masked] | (844) 334-3551 (
tel:(844)334-3551 )    Monday - Friday: 5am - 7pm • Weekends: 6am
- 5pm PT                 
 IMPORTANT NOTICE: Late
payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account will
be reported to the credit bureaus.

 THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A
DEBT COLLECTOR. THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT, AND ANY
INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.

     Please do not reply
directly to this message as it was sent from an unattended
mailbox.    This email was sent to
[email-masked] ( # ) based on your
communication preferences.       Upgrade      Upgrade is located
at 275 Battery Street, 23rd Floor, San Francisco, CA, 94111    ©
2026 Upgrade, Inc. All rights
reserved.     Privacy Policy ( https://link.upgrade.com/f/a/_PiLIpVacurd19KKIkMiKQ~~/AAQRxRA~/SymtF49MK8_CIHJvdO2S4oNWQgjFBGAuRCwUq5UVsg3eqrhL8kk_I9NQfknQU5hO6RsGATpAPl332OtYY_G9wdLprE74UWI3CmI9zWocm1iAU0JreSBBjP2ot3Ibvb5L )
| Terms of Use 
( https://link.upgrade.com/f/a/j5rfrJXuZK_qrIjHifeENQ~~/AAQRxRA~/XU-uBgN-hOPlbKBTYsb7OTzt--eVa3T6lD6xds0kqNrcJv9tCFa72vfR6OE9AnJTWPgzk7IThxxxmgfyMzrT3pTK6dJb83ex8rG0ZG7w_DoCwBjCnYSoJdFc_EEYxpTrwBTikV_nD78V0us9uBKVBCu1Mpo0yr_TWr70-eTMnIs~ )
Equal Housing Lender     
PL_DPD_day87