Subject: Immediate Action Required
From: "Upgrade" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2026 20:55:45 +0000

This account requires your immediate attention.

      Upgrade     96
( https://link.upgrade.com/f/a/2iZ2OOsQby61T-ysUWW0EA~~/AAQRxRA~/rvHwT2p7T-o0-dG5bsKTvSC8zkMSzJ9ltAFVCcj9F1JuJDc79aYYYPpyFaLMkJvrr8HSGhk-fJW1Cy-9g-wUjNk6KCBLA9PWNI4bgL6D6pk~ )

Hi
Timothy,
Your account 320794403 is three payments
behind and 82 days past due in
the amount of $2,390.17.   This account
requires your immediate attention. Please sign into your account
and schedule a payment at your earliest convenience or give us a
call at: (844) 334-3551 to avoid further negative credit
reporting. If you are not able to make your payment or
experiencing a financial hardship, please contact us immediately.

Schedule A Payment (
https://link.upgrade.com/f/a/9qFw-vCTG9iqVunSqgKQjw~~/AAQRxRA~/QQNvPdXCF-Upaw4BXjo6cHBp6fwf7KYqMzTMDuv9706G-jq5sLwKcP3nwWHLnYcVNKtIdeHa3QHpzUlv4_vJBVfR9VYTEPIW-t2IMu24xMuz0OuTe_Jo6XPjn-xDCkLsIdB2vUz6F-l2fo0Cbe31AfUEphWXFLfiycyDas4bknaNE4a5WSLb3-IIQpHuQO5XCZ8sYZlFmEkKtKy33g8RNdSkAUz7dSeZ1UBnH3Tc1ufV60iwX9jsO6fgvbf41IUlI9sQVEaW3N-0avbojS9n3w~~
)     
  Thanks,
The Upgrade Team                  If you have questions, we're
here to help.    [email-masked] | (844) 334-3551 (
tel:(844)334-3551 )    Monday - Friday: 5am - 7pm • Weekends: 6am
- 5pm PT                 
 IMPORTANT NOTICE: Late
payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account will
be reported to the credit bureaus.

 THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A
DEBT COLLECTOR. THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT, AND ANY
INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.

     Please do not reply
directly to this message as it was sent from an unattended
mailbox.    This email was sent to
[email-masked] ( # ) based on your
communication preferences.       Upgrade      Upgrade is located
at 275 Battery Street, 23rd Floor, San Francisco, CA, 94111    ©
2026 Upgrade, Inc. All rights
reserved.     Privacy Policy ( https://link.upgrade.com/f/a/1wpfUqAKLnBgyruP5XN6Iw~~/AAQRxRA~/p6OFh3rVGywH99tzwuS7IEmX7IaGEbAz91eoXC3F2SNzIfq6NItAdLqL6xsCyOTCKiwbsokdxBKfcuIPFb31OjwFi0jWPgeUYSEUsY-uxorzFihz4UrP3t_5hXcg4L3F )
| Terms of Use 
( https://link.upgrade.com/f/a/ZV0S6idUO59eWq0dgO401g~~/AAQRxRA~/AwcIQjoaixvWudZSLrLQFJ-X23jQj6vrgxeF7CNBxzu6O4R2WiVf-URmUrz29RifbRIL8weNCbENvt9STKokTPDAZnN77wWfA4gCpsVjD7EBHrwCSaDBMo0Bg0o4u4qZf7fvF-z7fKIvrFzpQO34DFwteUNGYOTQXOyuxsqUQxI~ )
Equal Housing Lender     
PL_DPD_day82