Subject: Better than a cleanse.
From: Seed <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2026 01:31:07 +0000

DS-01® supports your gut, daily.

 

 
<https://seed.com/account/subscriptions/reactivate?promo_code=WELCOMEBAC20#banner>

 <https://seed.com/products#logo>
 <https://seed.com/account/subscriptions/reactivate?promo_code=WELCOMEBAC20>
 
<https://seed.com/account/subscriptions/reactivate?promo_code=WELCOMEBAC20#button1>
 <https://seed.com/account/subscriptions/reactivate?promo_code=WELCOMEBAC20>
 <https://seed.com/account/subscriptions/reactivate?promo_code=WELCOMEBAC20>
 
<https://seed.com/account/subscriptions/reactivate?promo_code=WELCOMEBAC20#button2>
 <> 

 <> 
 <https://www.instagram.com/seed/> 
 <https://seed.com/reviews> 
 <https://seed.com/contact> 
 <https://seed.com/cultured/> 

 This email was sent by Seed.
2100 Abbot Kinney Blvd., Venice, CA 90291
 Seed Health, Inc. 2026 
Terms of Use <https://seed.com/terms-conditions>
Privacy Policy <https://seed.com/terms-conditions>
Unsubscribe 
<https://links.seed.com/e/encryptedUnsubscribe?_r=e0f9e1cab22842c1ac992f683290e2c1&_s=a5f2bd82a29d4b3bb2229f1a9c965cfd&_t=VGbDhmSr53GnPZXydvuqo99zqKnEFDGauGITXABQg6-gweKkIEOBs_713Qx3F1H3I2u5_VoiVnz3QhZv39cpOhZ0bv1XOguI4VsfIkrnCBQ%3D>